As a child, Going talking to my cat toys. Sharing my happy and sad moments with my favourite doll would be a routine. At times, I even usually sneak my cute doll in the college bag display it to my . That doll was more when compared with toy for me. It was more like my friend, which followed my endless stories patiently. Also, seeing many young mothers around me, I also used to support the doll in my arms like my own baby.
I actually laugh once i think about my crazy childhood. But, as children, we all do such stuff. Don't we? And soft toys definitely play a very part in this most beautiful phase your lives. Firstly, they became cute and cuddly, so that naturally appeal to every toddler. Children feel emotionally secure and loved, when they are in the company and health of their favourite game. Moreover, as a large amount of the children talk constantly in their toys, aid them develop better speaking skills. However, you need to nothing educational about a soft toy, but children will be see their toys as special other people.
Since I always shared a special bond with my toys, I thought my kid would also enjoy their vendor. But my thought-process was put to question, when the other day a colleague (who is herself a young mother like me) demonstrated a newspaper article that talked about kids as early as 3 associated with age being treated in hospitals due to toy related injuries. That made me question - Are soft toys really soft for kids? I had definitely regarding certain plastic toys being injurious to kids' health but info was all new to my family. In fact, longer and informative discussion the woman's suggested me many safety precautions that Making it very adhere to whenever my child is playing with soft toys. After all, my baby's health is my utmost important concern. Guidelines few precautionary measures that came via that dialogue.
- Always buy toys from reputed baby stores and other popular brands
- Given that texture of the soft toy attracts alot of dust, it a very good idea to wash it on a frequent basis to maintain the kid healthy
- Stay away from 'second-hand-toys' passed from friends or family may perhaps carry germs and upward affecting your kid's health
- Try and be located on the kid, when she is playing along with a soft small. This is guarantee that that she doesn't squeeze toy in her own mouth
-Take off all detachable buttons yet another accessories that might choke a child
Also, while browsing through net, I ran across few more suggestions that is going to be helpful all people. They are:
- Guarantee the toy is not too huge. This kind of toy might prove harmful for your child if it falls in her
- Magnets in toys might become health hazards. A fallen magnet could be swallowed the child. So, be cautious before buying such a toy
-Toys with rough edges or sharp protrusions end up being strictly avoided
More so, I would genuinely appreciate if anyone could have any suggestions/ feedback reveal.
Here's hoping that with constant sharing of information and experiences, we are able in order to supply a healthy and safe child childhood to our little angels.