The way to Detect if Bad RAM is causing problems
You may notice any of these that may be caused by defective or failing RAM chip that is located inside the laptop:-
1. Laptop computer will not power up to a bios screen; the power lights usually come on and sometimes the inner speaker may beep. Most laptops accomplish a partial test of the RAM on power up and won't produce an idea if programs are due to cannot be done due in order to failed chip, however, when there is a partial failure on the RAM chip a bios screen the seen with a RAM error message. The laptop's own RAM test is not usually extensive and may not indicate a fault when there is only a partial RAM blame. The laptop may not power up when hot'. Sometimes, RAM will fail when found on warmed up preventing mobile computer restarting by means of has experienced for sometime. If the laptop is left long enough to completely cool down then it might start right.
2. Laptop computer may show a bios screen it's essential to to load Windows. Finally in between, the load may stop and crash randomly any time you the laptop is powered up. This would usually occur due along with partially faulty RAM; as Windows loads and using different RAM locations it may access defective byte and crash. Strange screen effects may certain you're seen depending on where the faulty byte or bytes are located in the RAM.
3. Mobile computer may power up as normal and then crash or restart with little thought during purpose. This may occur due to whether or not partial or complete RAM failure. Sometimes a RAM chip will fail completely or partially as it warms moving upward.
4. If regular blue screens of death' are noticed either during power up or normal use then this RAM may be faulty or failing specifically error says IRQL_Less_or_Not_Equal', however, viruses as well as other hardware failure could give the same signs and symptoms.
5. Sometimes the laptop will apparently work normally but will lock up' or reset when an exclusive program is run. This often occurs with large programs build an involving use of graphics particularly if only a few bytes are faulty within a RAM computer chip. If may only occur after several hours use when the RAM chip has fully reached its operating high temperature range.
6. Occasionally, the screen graphics will distort or change to blocks or lines, the laptop may still seem efficient or maybe crash. This could indicate a RAM chip fault; however, it is definitely more likely being a faulty graphics chip or graphics RAM fault.
Unfortunately, use many of the crashes mentioned can be caused by faults except for defective RAM, however by swapping is as simple RAM chips should allow diagnosis. Laptops may along with one or two RAM chips. If there are two RAM chips then remove each in turn and decide if the fault is adjusted. If so then you have probably isolated the faulty RAM chip. Your current products only have one RAM chip into your laptop then you might try swapping it for your new chip. There are many RAM test programs available; however, they aren't always reliable at diagnosing partial RAM chip frustration. Sometimes it is necessary to change up the RAM get rid of partial RAM chip faults.
I have spent number of years successfully repairing broken internet connected computers. Rarely is it necessary to replace the faulty laptop motherboard. laptop repair at motherboard level isn't easy but is to a venture. http://www.trilogicuk.co.uk